The Springer Young Researcher Prize for the best NUMTA2019 presentation made by a young scientist will be awarded. The Prize consists of 500 Euros and a certificate.
The following Rules will be applied:
- Submission deadline for applications is May 1, 2019 to be sent at: email@example.com with the subject “NUMTA2019 Young Researcher Prize”.
- Applicants must be not older than 30 years on June 15, 2019 (i.e., born after June 15, 1989).
- Applicants should submit full papers to be considered for the Prize. Only authors of papers accepted for the Conference Proceedings (after their regular peer-reviewing) will participate at the competition.
- Applications are initially evaluated by the NUMTA2019 Scientific Committee based on the relevance of the research, its impact, novelty, and the quality of the presentation. The final decision on awarding the Prize will be made after presentations at the Conference.
- The Prize will be awarded during the closing ceremony of NUMTA2019.
- A detailed CV of the applicant must be included in the application, with a copy of an ID card or passport.
- Taxes on the Prize amount should be paid, if required.
- Applicants must ensure they have submitted all the documents required to be eligible for the award and to participate at the Conference as a speaker. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Members of the Scientific and Organizing Committees are excluded from the competition.